Recycled Wood LED Lantern Sensor Lamp - Small
Beautifully hand-crafted from recycled hardwood, either Rimu or Matai (native to NZ) or American Oak. These small unassuming Sensor and battery operated lamps have an over-sized impact when switched on, the light casts a stunning glow from the sides and an equally stunning pattern of light up the wall and onto the ceiling. Choose from a Moroccan or Oriental styled pattern. Fantastic for areas where there are no power points. Great as a hum of light when entering a dark room.
- Timber finished in Danish Oil
- Dual operating options: Sensor Infrared mode or constant Mode
- Geared to only work in dark light to preserve battery power
- Sensor activates within a 2 meter range and light is timed to stay one for 20-25 seconds
- Long-life 1W LED (equivalent to a 15-25W incandescent)
- Requires 3 x AAA batteries
- Dimensions vary slightly between lamps (cm): 10Lx10Wx15H
*These wooden Lantern Table lamps are made from recycled wood so there may be old nail holes and borer tracks, if you prefer a piece without specific discrepancies please place a note in the text box at Checkout.
*These lamps are only available to Australian, UK and EU residents through our distributor - NuBuck Pty Ltd
*These lamps do not come with batteries included.
*Lamps are made to order, please allow 10-14 business days.